ZIP SCHOOL offers the members of ZIP GUIDE MEMBERS the training courses on tour guide and skill up lectures as tour guide, that members who have joined the Service can freely select and take classes. There are five kinds of courses currently as follow:-.
①BEGINNERS PROGRAM 3Days ￥35,000 (tax incl.)
A: Field training and itinerary training with experienced guides
B: Risk management training
1Day Each ￥12,000 (tax incl.)
③QUALIFICATION ACQUISITION COURSE 3Days ￥50,000 (tax incl.)
(Professional Interpretation Guide Qualification Intensive Training Class)
④GUIDE TECHNIQUE ENHANCEMENT PROGRAM 1Day ￥12,000 (tax incl.)
⑤SIGHTSEEING SPOT STUDY LECTURE 1Day ￥12,000 (tax incl.)
In addition to the above five courses, various courses can be offered in response to members’ request. Please contact us.
* Prices for each course may be changed according to the situation. In that case, We will make a notification to members 30 days before the change.
2. ABOUT NUMBER OF ATTENDANCE, CAPACITY, AND PAYMENT
- If at least 5 people wishes to attend each course, we will adjust the time and schedule for the 5 members for those who wish to attend. We will contact you for adjustment method for everyone wanting to attend. All the lectures can be attended by a small class up to 20 people at the same time.
- After the schedule is fixed, you will be required to pay attendance fee before the lecture. Please make sure to pay before each courses. Payment is limited to Bank transfer only. We will inform you of the transfer method at the time of informing the lecture opening confirmation.
3. THE VENUE OF LECTURE
Each lecture is held in the vicinity of our headquarters office (7th floor, Chiba Chuo Twin Building No. 2 Building 2 – 5-1 Chuo – ku Chiba – shi, Chiba Prefecture). The venue varies depending on the size of the students.
4. IN CASE OF CANCELING DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES OF OUR COMPANY
If we are forced to cancel a scheduled lecture after the schedule is fixed due to the circumstances of our company, we will be holding a transfer on another schedule. In addition, if we decide that it is difficult to open the course after adjustment, we will refund the entire expenses of the course by Bank transfer.
5. IN CASE OF ABSENCE FROM THE LECTURE FOR PERSONAL REASON
If we reach the minimum number of participants and you are unable to attend due to the circumstances of the members after the schedule has been adjusted, we can not refund the course fee regardless of the reason, other than in the case stipulated in this agreement.
We respond as honestly as possible about discontinuation, delay, etc. of all lectures due to unavoidable circumstances such as earthquake, fire and other natural disasters. We will investigate the holding of transfer lecture, but if we judge that it is difficult after considering the circumstances, We are very sorry but we will correspond with the full course fee refund.
7. COPY RIGHTS OF ZIP SCHOOL TEACHING MATERIALS and etc
- ZIP SCHOOL teaching materials and any media instructional materials, such as cassette tapes, video tapes, DVDs, CD-ROMs and other media containing texts, resumes, brochures, booklets and lectures used in each course conducted, together with sound / image informations are recorded. Recording data recorded on a voice recorder / cassette tape etc. that recorded from a lecture or training course with a free recording system, video data of lecture downloaded through the internet etc. line, voice data, text / teaching materials etc, Training reports prepared in other languages are also included in this.
- All rights of copyright, trademark right etc. of ZIP SCHOOL teaching material of the preceding paragraph belongs to us.
- The Company leases the ZIP SCHOOL teaching material as compensation for tuition fees etc. to members who have a lecture agreement with us, and only to the extent of the purpose of the learning which the members themselves will be given. We do not grant members intellectual property rights such as copyrights of ZIP SCHOOL teaching materials lent to customers, but also with regard to ZIP SCHOOL teaching materials, we request that members receive disposition authority (management / disposition authority (assignment, loan, Setting of security interests, etc.) is not given.
Those who applied for admission will be deemed to agree with all of the above terms.
8. HANDLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We comply the “law concerning the use of numbers to identify specific individuals in administrative procedures”, the “law concerning the protection of personal information”
and the “guidelines concerning the proper handling of specific personal information” to handle personal information properly.
In order to provide the service, we will collect some personal information of the members in a lawful and appropriate manner within the necessary range.
- We will not use the personal information kept from all the members except for each collection purpose without your consent.
- We will properly and carefully manage the personal information kept from members and strive for proper management so as not to leak, falsify, lose, etc.
- All personal information deposited from members will not be provided or disclosed to third parties without members’ consent unless there is a justifiable reason provided. However, that if disclosure is required within the necessary range to the subcontractor and the affiliated company that have previously confirmed the confidentiality agreement with the Company, if the Company is requested to disclose based on laws and regulations, from judicial or administrative organs In cases where disclosure is requested, this is not the limit. Also, if the individual member wishes to confirm the personal information deposited, we will correspond within a reasonable range.
- We will respect the customer’s intention and take necessary measures within a reasonable range if there is an offer to change or delete information from the person in response to the personal information deposited from the member.