Still Using On-line booking site to book your luxury hotel?
Use our free-online-travel-agency service to get insight about trip to Japan. Our strength is one-stop service with valuable price.
You could reach our various luxury service from booking luxury hotel, such as Hyatt regency, or The Peninsula Tokyo to arranging pick-up service and other request during your stay in Japan by just contacting us via on-line.
Tell us your request. We propose itinerary and book hotel, hired car, tour-guide upon your request.
Flow to book your itinerary
Get insights and Information by Free-online inquiry
Once we have the itinerary closed, we will send you some choice of hotels with information and photos that we consider most convenient for you, according to location and budget. You tell us which one you like the most and we take care of the rest.
Please check our packages and find best itinerary for you. Of course, it is customized according to your request and flight. Best season for Japan trip are both end of March and November.
It will mainly be on e-mails. We can talk in Japanese, Russian, German and English. Also we can talk on “Whatsup”, too.
Yes it is possible. Please ask us on e-mail.
We will handle inbound tourism insurance for visitors, which offers 24 hours help desk in English and no cash is required when you are in hospital. We recommend to buy this insurance.
- Contact us letting us know your interests.
- We start working until we have the best trip for you and we send you a Proposal of Itinerary.
- If you agree with the itinerary, you make a payment of 15% of the total cost as a deposit or total cost. From this moment the dates and itinerary are insured for you.
- We make reservations and arrangements for your trip and in less than 48 hours we send you a document with evidence of reservation of accommodations and a confirmation key.
- Once you have made the total payment of the package, we will send by email or mail(if preferable) the documentation of your trip, with the detailed itinerary, the hotel confirmation keys, travel advice according to the season, your JR Pass (if applicable), the expected climate, data of places to visit, etc.
- You travel, we meet you at the airport and you enjoy Japan! It is important to note that at all times we are in contact with you through social networks (Skype, WhatsApp, e-mail, etc.).
30% charge of all the cost for 7 days before the “Day 1” of the itinerary
40% charge of all the cost for 6 days before the “Day 1” of the itinerary
50% charge of all the cost for 1 day before the “Day 1” of the itinerary
100% charge of all the cost for Day 1 of the itinerary
We will pay you back by bank transfer deducting above charge.
The payment will be by bank transfer by yen or dollar, credit card (VISA, Mastercard) is corresponded.
No. We do not charge any cost for an estimate. please feel free to inquire to us.
Yes there is. We Zip Trip Japan will offer you an very original travel itinerary according to your request. It is possible to make a proposal for you to stay at a private residences that major agencies cannot offer. Also, since we are developing original contents with local administrations and we possess experienced tour guide, we can make various proposals with flexibility using our experienced unique knowledge.
zip trip japan is a member of ANTA
What is ANTA?
The All Nippon Travel Agents Association (ANTA), a group of approximately 5,700 travel agents, enjoys designated status from the Commissioner of the Japan Tourism Agency in accordance with the Travel Agency Law. ANTA works to increase convenience for travelers by creating a safe, comfortable travel environment through general programs as well as programs that are legally mandated as a result of its status as a designated association. The Association’s membership consists of full members (travel agents) and supporting members (organizations and individuals that support the Association’s objectives). Full membership confers status as a bonded member as described in Article 22, Paragraph 9 of the Travel Agency Law and requires full payment of the entity’s portion of the compensation security bond as stipulated by the Travel Agency Law and the Association’s debt settlement agreement.