1. ABOUT THE SERVICES OF ZIP GUIDE MEMBERS
ZIP GUIDE MEMBERS (hereinafter referred to as “the Service”) is the Service provided by Zip Trip Japan Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) with an exclusive contract as a tour guide with members of the Service (hereinafter referred to as “members”) and will provide members the opportunity to act as a guide and give trainings as a guide. Also, it is a membership system service that members can take ZIP SCHOOL (various tour lecture training courses and technical improvement lectures etc.) provided by our company and hone their skills as a guide.
In ZIP SCHOOL , We prepare a number of lectures such as a 3 days lectures for beginners as tour guides who have no experience, or a program to improve skills on guiding for those who started acting as a guide already.
If you join us, you will be able to take various courses on ZIP SCHOOL , and there are various benefits such as membership card issued by our company. All programs will provide you with a great opportunity to accumulate basic achievements as a guide, so please join us by all means.
NAME OF THE SERVICE ： ZIP GUIDE MEMBERS
OPERATED BY： ZIP TRIP JAPAN CO., LTD
ACTIVITY BASE： ZIP TRIP JAPAN CO., LTD HEAD OFFICE
7F Chiba Chu-oh Twin build. the 2nd 2-5-1 Chu-oh, Chu-oh ku, Chiba City, Chiba Pref.
ACTIVITY CONTENT： ①Open Tour Guide Training Course ② Various Support Towards Members On The Training as Tour Guide
① We offer tour guide training course mainly for students studying Japanese in Japan and help them become an official tour guide in Japan, aiming to contribute to the Tourism Industry in Japan.
② It aims to support members to be independent as a tour guide.
2. BENEFIT OF MEMBERSHIP
We will issue ZIP GUIDE MEMBERS a membership card for official identification. After taking various courses, we will give you a seal that proves the attendance on the lecture to your membership card. Please paste it on your membership card. Please be sure to bring your membership card to be issued at the time of scheduled guide training and when you attend any of the courses.
- You can take ZIP SCHOOL (various tour guide training programs) provided by our company. The course of ZIP SCHOOL can be freely selected and participated according to the level of each member. You can take lectures as much as you want. There are various kinds of training lectures, but basically it will be open to more than 5 participants.
- After joining the Service, if you wish, you can choose to have an exclusive contract for one year with our company and we will ask you to undertake the job as a tour guide of the tours our company conduct. After the one year contract period expires, you can renew the contract if there is consent of the member. We will pay compensation as a training allowance for work you will be holding during the one-year exclusive contract period with our company. The fee and other details are explained at the time of concluding an exclusive contract. (Reference: Assistant guide fee is set based on 5000 yen as a basis. * Transportation expenses are separately paid, set according to each cases.) After the first year ended you can contract with other companies. If you wish to contract with us after the first year, you can also renew the contract. We will revise the contract fee after passing the examination on graduation certification. (Clearly stated in the contract) We will outsource the work of the assistant guide as a regular training during the contract period after attendance.
- Entry fee of the enrollment is free by the end of June 2018. After July 2018, we will charge 2,160 yen (including tax) for the membership card issuance fee per year.
- The annual membership fee for the first year of enrollment is free. Annual membership fee after contract renewal will be charged 10,800 yen (tax included) per year.
3. HOW TO ENROLL
Please the membership application form above by fax or post or by E-mail.
In addition, we can accept the application from our HP.
4. ELIGIBILITY FOR ENTRY
- Foreign nationalities living in Japan (18 to 65 years old)
- Visa classification :- STUDENT/ SPOUSE/ WORKING / WORKING HOLIDAY
- A person who has permanent residence right to Japan.
- The level of Japanese conversational skill is not necessary.
- Please submit a copy of the page of Visa on your passport before you act as a guide after admission.
5. PROHIBITION OF MEMBERSHIP QUALIFICATION TRANSFER
Members can not transfer their membership (including inheritance) to any others.
6. CANCELING THE MEMBERSHIP
Members can withdraw from the Service before taking any lectures by submitting a withdrawal notification. We will not accept requests of withdrawal from the phone or verbally. Please contact us to obtain your withdrawal notification from the following e-mail address. In addition, as long as this service does not receive a withdrawal notice, obligation to pay the membership fee will occur. 【Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org】 If you have already signed an exclusive agreement after attending a course, the offer of withdrawal will only be withdrawn from the service, and in the case of destruction of the exclusive contract is by the text of the contract only.
7. INELIGIBILITY AND EXPULSION
This service may suspend or remove membership if members acknowledge the falls under one of the following items:-
- When there is a delinquent on membership fee determined by this service for more than 3 months.(Even in the case of expulsion, all membership fees and expenses before the expulsion must be paid.)
- In case of libel, a question on credibility, or disturbing our order.
- When it turns out that false information was written in the enrollment document.
- When there is any sort of delinquency which is deemed to impair the quality as a member.
- When participating in tours as a guide and in training silently to our employees, despite being suffering from infectious diseases such as influenza or epidemic diseases infectious to others.
- When not obeying rational instructions and guidance of this service.
- In addition, When we acknowledge that it is not appropriate for our service members in light of social norms.
8. HANDLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We comply the “law concerning the use of numbers to identify specific individuals in administrative procedures”, the “law concerning the protection of personal information” and the “guidelines concerning the proper handling of specific personal information” to handle personal information properly.
In order to provide the service, we will collect some personal information of the members in a lawful and appropriate manner within the necessary range.
- We will not use the personal information kept from all the members except for each collection purpose without your consent.
- We will properly and carefully manage the personal information kept from members and strive for proper management so as not to leak, falsify, lose, etc.
- All personal information deposited from members will not be provided or disclosed to third parties without members’ consent unless there is a justifiable reason provided. However, that if disclosure is required within the necessary range to the subcontractor and the affiliated company that have previously confirmed the confidentiality agreement with the Company, if the Company is requested to disclose based on laws and regulations, from judicial or administrative organs In cases where disclosure is requested, this is not the limit. Also, if the individual member wishes to confirm the personal information deposited, we will correspond within a reasonable range.
- We will respect the customer’s intention and take necessary measures within a reasonable range if there is an offer to change or delete information from the person in response to the personal information deposited from the member.